I love rice and noodles and alongside all other carbs (and cheese!) it has been what I’ve been missing the most during Whole30. That’s why I was hesitant to make a stir-fry but this one actually turned so good that I didn’t miss a side at all. In order to pump up the stir-fry a little bit I added shredded brussels sprouts and it was surprisingly good. Oh, and you can get away with one cutting board, a knife and the wok so it leaves almost no dishes. Give it a try.
- a zucchini sliced
- a green pepper sliced
- a red onion sliced
- 2 cups shredded brussels sprouts
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 table spoons of coconut oil
- 1 table spoon sesame oil
- 1 table spoon coconut aminos
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- a thumb size piece of ginger minced
- 1 1/2 tea spoon crushed red pepper
- 2 steaks sliced thin (or whatever meat you prefer)
- 3 green onions chopped
Heat up the oil in the wok and add the coconut aminos and the ginger, garlic and red pepper. Next, add the meat and toss until cooked through. Keep your wok really hot and it won’t take long. Transfer the meat to a bowl. Add the vegetables in the listed order. When the vegetables are cooked through but still crispy, add the meat and mix well. Top with green onions and enjoy!