Fall seems to have arrived and I’m not too sad about it. I’ve had a great summer but I’m ready for the change in seasons. I think it’s mostly because we somehow did all the things that are *summer specials*. In other words, I have no seasonal regrets. There has been traveling, beach trips, grilling, ice-cream and watermelon but now I’m really looking forward to sweaters, pumpkins, crisp air and crunchy apples. Winter: not so much, but fall I can get pretty excited about. So in order to get most out of the seasons I decided to start writing monthly lists themed by all my favorite seasonal things to do. OK, here we go!
- raspberry picking
- go for a walk in the woods
- cook a big pot of soup (this one looks good!)
- visit the Detroit Institute of Arts
- celebrate my birthday (!)
- finish the book Go Set a Watchman
- practice practice practice yoga
- I’m hoping for some rainy afternoons to read and drink tea
- and speaking of hot drinks, has the pumpkin spice season hit the coffee stores yet? If so, then a pumpkin spice latte is on the list!
How about you? What is on your fall list?