Calling it a makeover might be, um, a little too much.. I think ‘update’ might be more appropriate. Nonetheless this was a quick little ‘project’ I did this afternoon. It literally took five minutes but I still think it’s a cool little kitchen update.
We have a collection of glass jars for kitchen storage and it’s been growing since I started unpacking some of my boxes. They’re see-through so it should be easy to identify what’s in there but especially the flours can be hard to tell apart. I got this old school label maker and made labels for all of them. Now there’s no mistakes in the flour department!